There are no limits on the amounts that may be contributed to Coalition for American Values Action by an individual, corporation, union, or trade association; however, Coalition for American Values Action does not accept contributions from foreign entities. Coalition for American Values Action’s donor anonymity policy respects the privacy and anonymity of its donors and will not make the names of its donors available to the general public or to any government agency. Contributions to Coalition for American Values Action are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes
By clicking submit I agree that:
- I am a United States citizen or an individual lawfully admitted with permanent residence status (e.g., a “green card holder”)
- This contribution is made from the funds of the donor identified above, and not those of another.
- Donor is not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor (does not apply to personal contributions by subcontractors,employees, partners, shareholders or officers of federal contractors).
- This contribution is made on a credit or debit card of the donor listed above for which the donor has legal obligation to pay, and is not made on the card of another.